Hello, welcome to Yueyang Keyuan Innovative Materials Co., Ltd.
Yueyang Keyuan Innovative Materials Co.,Ltd
Mobile phone: 86-18826252690
Add.: Industial Park, Yunxi District, Yueyang, Hunan,414009 China
KY-120 Ketone Resin is also called Cyclohexanone-Formaldehyde resin and is a kind of condensation from cylohexonone and formaldehyde. It includes carbonyl and hydroxyl group, and can be also called ketone-aldehyde resin, ketonic resin and polyketone resin. It shows excellent compatibility with many coating/printing raw materials. It is soluble in most organic solvents and has very good wetting and dispersion in the formulation of paints. It is a kind of marvelous multifunctional coating additive used to improve the adhesion, gloss and hardness. It can also be used in universal pigment pastes.
White or little yellowish beads or powder
softening temperature （ISO 4625-1:2004)
color number (ISO 4630-1:2004)
acid value (ISO 2114-2000)
hydroxyl value(DIN 53240-2:1998)
● Because of their excellent solubility and compatibility, KY-120 can be used in many types of ink/coating formulations.
● Depending on the application, KY-120 can improve the gloss, hardness, adhesion, solid content.
● Because of their good pigment wetting and very low solution viscosity, KY-120 can be used for the manufacture of pigment pastes with a high pigment content.
● KY-120 is very stable in heat and can be used for baking finishes, and it will not cause odor or discoloration.
● Because of its relatively low solvent retention, it only leads to a slight increase in the drying time of physically drying finishes (e.g. cellulose and nitrate).
Storage and shipping
Shipped in a light-free condition and stored at a dry room temperature. Shelf life is usually 1 year. If the bags are not open, that are stored in a dry and well ventilated place, and if the property is tested OK, it can last up to 2 years.